General terms and conditions for delivery with crane
In our standard solution, we can deliver your goods by crane for an additional service charge of DKK 700 per shipment.
- Next-day delivery (B2B) by crane can only be arranged by means of separate booking and prior agreement.
- Delivery to private recipients (BtC): Up to three working days.
- Our standard solution only includes the service “unloading onto the ground beside the truck” (up to six meters straight out from the carriage side).
- An access road leading up to the recipient is required to allow for the 17.5-meter crane trailer.
- Parcel delivery by crane with a maximum weight of 2000 kg per parcel.
- Deliveries are made with open truck beds.
- The goods must be able to withstand being transported on days with precipitation.
- It is the responsibility of the Sender to ensure that goods are adequately packaged to withstand wind and weather.
- Each package must be able to withstand being unloaded by the use of crane straps
- Shipment of ADR goods is not possible.
- Does not include delivery to islands without bridges.
All jobs are performed with a carrier's liability in accordance with the applicable CMR legislation.
If the shipments need to be additionally insured beyond the general carrier's liability, this can be done by special agreement.